Sometimes it's not always easy to buy clothes that stick with your budget. But you don't have to win the lottery to look good of course! If you want some tips to shop and look fabulous than keep reading, because here they are.
1. The stores. Choose stores that fit your clothing style. If you like to wear preppy clothes than Tommy Hilfiger or Abercrombie are good stores to shop at. Also American Eagle, Forever 21, JCrew, H&M, Hollister and Aeropostale are very good brands. And they sell cute and affordable clothing. If you still think it's a little over your budget than wait until the big sale starts. Now, the period before Christmas is a good period to start looking for that sweater you wanted for a while. Maybe it's half price now?! :)
2. Buy the wardrobe essentials.
*You need to have at least 2 pairs of skinny jeans that fit your body well. Preferable on a little darker than the other. You can where them with almost everything, and they look fashionable.
*The little black dress. This is also a must have.
*A cardigan. It really goes with everything. It's easy to combine and it looks like you made an effort to look good.
*And of course a few sweaters for when it's colder outside.
*The necessary t-shirts in white, black, v-neck etc.
*Good pair of shoes.
3. Good quality. When you buy something a little bit cheaper than there is a chance that it becomes smaller in the dryer or that the quality isn't as good as it was. When I once bought some things at a cheap clothing store in my neighborhood(it was for a lot of money), I could throw my clothes away after a few weeks. The quality was just very poor. But not that you should always buy expensive clothes. But only to say that sometimes it can be better to save your money and then buy something from a good brand. At the end it saves you a lot of money.
4. Only buy something if you need it. If your budget is tight, don't buy stuff that you don't really need. I know it can be hard sometimes, because their are so many cute clothes in the shops. But try to stick to what you need to have.
Some other tips:
-If you want to follow the seasonal trends, than do it with accessories
-Buy your winter clothes when spring starts and your summer clothes when autumn starts, it can save you a lot of money
-Learn basic sewing skills. They are really handy if you like to design your own clothes
And if your a college student you can save a lot of money on for example Target.com,
Hope it helped you a little bit further.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice weekend everyone!
What are your favorite fashion stores?
Have a fashionable day,
Have a fashionable day,
You've probably tried many times to start a journal but than you don't have motivation to keep going, and you quit. This has happenend to me a lot. But now for about 2 months I have managed to keep writing in my journal everyday. It's good to write in it. You can write about everything that bothers you and it releases stress. I write about things that happenend to me that day, all the things I'm afraid of telling others I write about. It's also fun when your a bit older to look back at the journal and read all the fun stories you wrote. Here are some tips to start a journal and of course keep writing in it. ;)
1. Buy a diary or journal. First choose a diary that you think is cute and it the right size. You can also keep your dairy online if you prefer that. It's faster. The only think that's more handy with a paper version is that you can bring it everywhere with you. And you can decorate it with cute things. For cute journals/diarys go to bookstores in your neighbourhood or Kate Spade sells really cute ones.
2. Decide what kind of journal you want. There are a lot of different types of journal. It's important to choose what you want to write in your journal. For example you have a vacation journal. That's only for a short period. You write about each day of your vacation. Al the fun things that you did there. Like a complete journey of your vacation. Also you have a gratitude journal. In this you write about what your thankful each day. I personally think that that is a very nice idea. And a dream journal. In this you write about all the dreams you have and have accomplished each day. These can be small wishes (accomplishments) that you want to achieve each day. Of course there are a lot more types of journals to keep. Keep in mind to choose for which occasion you want to use them. :)
3. So you finally chose your perfect journal. But now the only thing is, is to keep writing in it. Choose a specific time each day you want to write in it. This helps your to make a routine of it. Fill your journal with whatever you like, your fav movies, interests it doesn't matter. It's all about you. Also quotes that are inspiring to you. It's sort of your own lifebook. ;) You can fill it with cute doodles and skeches and photos of your family and best friends. You can write about what happend to you that day. What you learned about it. Things like that. Use your inspiration. Also keep your journal in a secret place where nobody can find it.
Hope it helped.
Thanks for reading! And remember keep writing! :)
Have a lovely day,
For some people a split is very easy, but for others it can be a challenge. Have you ever seen a ballerina that so flexible and you want to do that too? It's not impossible to be able to do it. I am giving you some tips to do the split easy and fast. With some patience and motivation you will get there!
1. The first thing you have to do is to choose comfortable clothes where you can move easily in. This is very important, because when you wear tight clothes like skinny jeans you can't strech well. You can wear a legging with a top or tshirt.
2. Than do a warmup. This is also very important before you start doing the splits. Because if you muscles are not warmed up yet, you'll have a higher risk of getting injuries. And you can strech deeper. For the warmup you can jog in place, do some jumping jacks. Just try to keep moving. You should do this for around 5 minutes.
3. When your muscles are warmed up the stretching can begin. Try to save at least 10-15 minutes everyday to practise for the split. Otherwise if you only do it a few minutes it's not so helpful. Good excercices are:
*Sit on the ground with your legs together straight in front of you. Reach you legs towards your toes. Keep your back straight. Try to being you chest everytime a little closer to your legs. If you find it difficult you can bend you knees a little.
*Sit with you legs spread far from each other apart. Try to reach with your hand your legs. One leg at a time. Try to reach your feet and keep your back straight. Hold each strech for about 30 seconds.
4. Know when to stop. Really stop with stretching when something hurts. Don't go further because this can lead to serous injuries. And your goal of being able to do the splits isn't reachable anymore.
Remember that practice makes perfect!
Thanks for reading!
Can you already do the splits?
Have a lovely day,
Have a lovely day,