I can't believe it's already March! It's still pretty cold here in Holland and I'm definitely looking forward to the warmer and sunnier days. My wardrobe is in transition mode right now and I've discovered that buying the basics first and than the accessories is the best way to start the new season fresh and fruity. Although it's technically not even Spring yet(oops) I can't help but think about all the exciting things about summer. From bonfires, to walking on the beach to swimming at night. Let's get started!
- GETTING MY FIRST CAR. This summer I'm getting my first car! I have my drivers license for about a year now and I can't wait to pick up some friends and go on a road trip in my town all by myself. Having a car makes you feel like a real adult and the best thing is that you can go somewhere without asking your parents permission to borrow their car or having to take the bus. The car will be a Fiat 500 is dark blue and with a open roof. It's such an adorable and cute city car!
- FLIPFLOPS AND DRESSES. The cool thing about summer is, is that you can wear your favorite summer dress everyday. I'm so excited about wearing beachy clothes and just being able to walk out of the door without wearing that thick winter jacket. Even a pair of ripped jeans with a cute top is enough for a cute outfit. I think my go to summer must have is going to be lace bralettes. I have one in blue and one in white lace from Hollister and they fit really well and are perfect for sunny and warm days under a shirt or with a tank top.
- FREEDOM. Summer basically means no homework, no stress and no responsibilities. It's the time of the year to really enjoy and relax and do things you didn't have time for the whole year. Like I'm planning on trying a couple of yummy recipes this summer and maybe a DIY project as well. Hanging out with friends and relaxing is what summer is all about!
- THE BEACH. There is no summer without the beach. It's the place to be to get a tan, play volleyball, go windsurfing or drink a cocktail. Me and my family live close to the beach so it's really easy to go for a walk or a swim. Because my parents woke a lot and are very busy I don't really come there that much anymore. But this summer when the weather gets warm I'm going to try to enjoy it and go to beach. My favorite sport is definitely windsurfing. A few years ago I had my first windsurf lesson in Rome and it was so cool and fun. Now very year when I go to the beach or I go on holiday I need to go windsurfing.
- MORE BLOGGING. Summer is the coolest season to pick up your camera and take pictures of everything around you. When I have more time this summer I would love to get more outfit posts up on the blog and summer related posts like a natural makeup look or summer must haves. Blogging can be a full time job, so this summer I'm going to use all the time I have because it's over in a blink.
Thank you so much for reading today's post!
QUESTION TIME - Are you excited for summer?
Have a lovely day,